- Property ID
- For sale:
- 1333 sq ft
- Good Location
- Prominent roadside location
- Residential area
• End of terrace property with main road position
• Fully equipped kitchen and preparation area
• Roller shutter access to the shop with separate access to the kitchen and flat
• Potential for residential conversion
The property is prominently situated on Burnley Road (A682) on the edge of Brierfieldtown centre and is within five minutes drive of Junction 12 of the M65. On street parking is available in the immediate vicinity.
This end of terrace property is of stone construction under a pitched slate roof and has previously been established as a bakery. For many years the ground floor comprises a sales area to the front of the property together with a bakery facility, preparation area and store. The first floor is accessed from the preparation area and offers spacious living accommodation together with fully fitted kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. Various equipment is included in the sale.
- Sales 180.86 sq.ft(16.80 sq.m)
- Kitchen 256.3 sq.ft(23.81 sq.m)
- Preparation area 100.12 sq.ft(9.30 sq.m)
- Store189.52 sq.ft (17.61 sq.m)
- Living Room 186.81 sq.ft(17.36 sq.m)
- Kitchen 65.62 sq.ft(6.1 sq.m)
- Bedroom 1217.06 sq.ft (20.17 sq.m)
- Bedroom 273.44 sq.ft(6.82 sq.m)
- Bedroom 363.53 sq.ft(5.90 sq.m)
Gross internal floor area: 1,333.26 sq.ft(123.86 sq.m)
The tenant must satisfy themselves that the property is appropriate for their particular use. Further enquiries should be directed to Pendle Borough Council’s Planning Department on 01282 661661.
The property has the benefit of all mains services
It is the prospective purchaser’s responsibility to verify that all appliances, services and systems are in working order and are of adequate capacity and suitable for their purpose.
We are informed by the Valuation Office Agency website that the ground floor of the property has a Rateable Value of £1,425. The first floor flat is in Council Tax Band A.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
All prices quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
£1,425.00. Please contact the local rating office for more information and the actual rates payable.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Petty Chartered Surveyors.