- Property ID
- Industrial, Office, Development
- 2905 sq ft
- Substantial L shaped building with vehicular access
- Manufacturing/office use for many years –may convert to residential subject to obtaining Planning Consent
- Popular location within approximate five minute drive of Junction 7 of the M65
The property is situated on Earl Street which is just off Blackburn Road approximately 100 metres from the traffic lights at Clayton le Moors between Blackburn Roadand WhalleyRoad.
Built in approximately 1920’s this L shaped property is of brick and stone construction with a pitched slate roof.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor of a drive in store/workshop with secondary workshop/manufacturing facilities together with a range of offices, kitchen and WC facilities. The first floor offers a further manufacturing/production facility with additional offices and WC.
At the rear of the property there is a substantial yard that has been partially covered.
- Workshop 528 sq.ft (49.05 sq.m)
- facility with road access 672 sq.ft (62.43 sq.m)
- Office and kitchen facilities 524 sq.ft (48.68 sq.m)
- Production 618 sq.ft (57.41 sq.m)
- Office/Store and WC’s 562 sq.ft (52.21 sq.m)
Total 2,905 sq.ft (269.7 sq.m)
- Covered yard
We are advised that the property has the benefit of all mains services.
It is the prospective purchaser’s responsibility to verify that all appliances, services and systems are in working order and are of adequate capacity and suitable for their purpose.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
All prices quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
£4,900.00. Please contact the local rating office for more information and the actual rates payable.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Petty Chartered Surveyors.