- Property ID
- Office, Development
- 4330 sq ft
- Good access to motorway network
• Previous planning permission to convert into apartments with a ground floor commercial use
• May suit offices with storage facility
• Close to Burnley Town Centre
• Car Parking available on the surrounding streets
The property is situated on the outskirts of Burnley town centre in a mixed use area including other commercial office and warehouses, together with some residential accommodation. The property is situated directly opposite the Post Office Sorting Office. Access to the M65 is within approximately 5 minutes’ drive at junction 11.
41-41a was originally a two storey warehouse, a number of years ago there was a fire and the first floor was removed. The accommodation is open plan to full eaves height. To the rear of this section there is a two storey warehouse with vehicular access. 37-39 comprises on the ground floor of a showroom with office and storage accommodation on the first and second floors. The property is readily divisible and our clients would consider splitting the accommodation.
- Warehouse/stores 1,074 sq.ft (99.07 sq.m)
- Rear warehouse 1,026 sq.ft (95.03 sq.m)
- Showroom 711 sq.ft (66.01 sq.m)
- Store 118 sq.ft (10.09 sq.m)
- Office/kitchen 695 sq.ft (64.05 sq.m)
- Boardroom with 2 private offices 706 sq.ft (65.05 sq.m)
Planning permission has previously been granted for the conversion of 6 self-contained apartments with separate office/showroom on the ground floor. Enquiries regarding use should be directed to Burnley Borough Council’s Planning Department on 01282 415011. This is a Grade II Listed building and Listed building consent will be required for any alterations.
We are informed by the Valuation Office Agency website that the property 37-39 has a Rateable Value of £3,250 and the property 41-41a has a Rateable Value of £3,450 (2014/15).
Viewing strictly by appointment with Petty Chartered Surveyors.