- Property ID
- 1015 sq ft
- Central location within walking distance of city centre amenities
- Prominent roadside location
- Prominently located offices on busy main road.
- Open plan accommodation with kitchenette and storage facilities.
- Benefitting from excellent natural light.
- Nearby parking available.LOCATIONThe property occupies a prominent position at the junction of Water Street and Rochdale Road (A6033), one of the main arterial routes leading into Todmorden. Other occupants in the immediate vicinity include Halifax, TSB Bank, Lidl and various professional users and independent retailers.DESCRIPTIONAn imposing stone built premises occupying a main road position at the junction of Water Street and Rochdale Road. The accommodation comprises two open plan first floor offices with a separate kitchenette, filing room and WC facilities. Located in a mix of various other professional users, the accommodation is highly suited for a variety of office uses, however it may lend itself to alternate uses subject to the appropriate planning consent.
GIA 94.29 sq.m (1,015 sq.ft)
The property has the benefit of all mains services.
It is the prospective Tenant’s responsibility to verify that all appliances, services and systems are in working order, and are of adequate capacity and suitable for their purpose.
It is the prospective Tenant’s responsibility to verify that their intended use is acceptable to the local planning authority.
To be assessed.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term to be agreed.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of but may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Petty Chartered Surveyors
Imperial Chambers, Manchester Road
Burnley, BB11 1HH
Tel. 01282 456677