- Property ID
- For sale:
- To let:
- £10,000 PA
- Office, Retail, Development, Miscellaneous
- 2490 sq ft
- Central location within walking distance of city centre amenities
- Good footfall
- Potential development opportunity
- Prominent roadside location
- Full display frontage to St James Street.
- Open Plan ground floor sales area with additional sales area to upper floor.
- Opposite Marks and Spencer’s and adjoining DW Sports.
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to the appropriate planning consent.
The property is situated within Burnley town centre on an established retail parade with other occupants including DW Sports, Subway and Marks and Spencers.
The ground floor comprises of mainly open plan retail accommodation with fitted counters and kitchen to the rear. The first floor has previously been used as office and workshop space with stairs leading to a private office. The property also benefits from a prominent frontage, roller shutter security and generous basement storage.
Open plan retail
Server room 1 373.43 sq.ft (127.6 sq.m)
Open plan workshop 871.75 sq.ft (80.99 sq.m)
Private office 245.03 sq.ft (22.76 sq.m)
Gross internal floor area 2,490.2 sq.ft (231.35 sq.m)
A new lease is available on a full repairing and insuring basis for a term to be agreed.
£10,000 per annum
£85,000 (Eighty five thousand pounds)
The property has the benefit of mains electricity and water.
We are informed by the Valuation Office Agency website that the property has a Rateable Value of £15,500 (2015/16).
VAT is applicable at the prevailing rate.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Petty Chartered Surveyors.
Imperial Chambers, Manchester Road
Burnley, BB11 1HH
Tel. 01282 456677