NELSON BAPTIST CHURCH, WOODLANDS ROAD
Nelson Baptist Church Woodlands Road, Woodlands Road, Nelson, UK
- Detached church of stone and slate construction.
- Accommodation arranged over ground and first floor of basement storage.
- Suitable for a variety of uses, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent.
- Within approximately 1 mile of junction 13 of the M65.LOCATIONThe property is situated on Woodlands Road at its junction with Smith Street and within approximately ½ mile of Nelson town centre, and one mile of junction 13 of the M65. The area is predominantly residential with local amenities close by.
A detached church of stone construction with a slate roof. The accommodation is arranged over 3 floors. There is basement storage, on the ground floor there is open plan accommodation together with a fully fitted kitchen and toilet facilities. The first floor provides additional accommodation and has been used as a church hall. The ground floor has the benefit of gas central heating, the first floor is heated by electric ceiling mounted heaters.
Lower ground floor.
Games room 45.11 sq.m 485 sq.ft
Store 18.56 sq.m 194 sq.ft
Entrance vestibule 21.12 sq.m 227 sq.ft
Central hall 171.41 sq.m 1845 sq.ft
Rest room 14.82 sq.m 159.57 sq.ft
Store 19.81 sq.m 213.3 sq.ft
Kitchen 14.91 sq.m 160 sq.ft
Ladies and gents WC facilities
Church hall 28.89 sq.m 3109.67 sq.ft
Office 15.12 sq.m 162 sq.ft
There is a lift servicing the first floor. There is a gas central heating boiler that was replaced approximately 5 years ago heating the ground floor accommodation. There is partial UPVC double glazing.
- SERVICES RESPONSIBILITYIt is the prospective purchaser’s/tenant’s responsibility to verify that all appliances, services and systems are in working order, and are of adequate capacity and suitable for their purpose.
Enquiries regarding alternate use should be directed to Pendle Borough Council Planning department on 01282 661661
Assumed Freehold – to be confirmed.
£170,000 (one hundred and seventy thousand pounds).
Each Party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Vat is not chargeable on the sale.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Petty Chartered Surveyors
Suite 3, Empire Business Centre, Empire Way,
off Liverpool Road, Burnley BB12 6HH.
Tel. 01282 456677
Property filesNelson Baptist Church
We are trusted members of
Sign up for property alerts