- Property ID
- 7219 sq ft
• Impressive town centre property
• Currently Solicitors offices but are suitable for alternate uses subject to planning
• Deceptively spacious accommodation including a large lower ground floor
The property is situated in Burnley town centre on the corner of Elizabeth Street and Thomas Street. The majority of occupants surrounding the location are professional users including Solicitors, Accountants and buildings occupied by Burnley Borough Council. The Police Station is also located a short distance away and the site itself is very prominent.
The property comprises a three storey semi-detached Grade II Listed building constructed around 1870. The external elevations are to Thomas Street and Elizabeth Street respectively. There is a two storey outrigger of stone construction to the rear. Internally the accommodation comprises a substantial basement which is excellent for general storage and the ground floor is carefully laid out as quality office accommodation, as is the first floor. There is a stairwell leading onto an attic which is again useful for further storage.
- Reception: 28.82 sq.m (306 sq.ft)
- Private offices / general offices: 173.26 sq.m (1,865 sq.ft)
Lower Ground Floor
- Sales area/storage: 146.32 sq.m (1,575 sq.ft)
- Private and open plan offices
- Male and female WC facilities: 173.26 sq.m (1,865 sq.ft)
- Canteen/kitchen: 28.82 sq.m (306 sq.ft)
- Attic storage: 120.95 sq.m (1,302 sq.ft)
Gross internal floor area: 671.03 sq.m (7,219 sq.ft)
All mains services are available including gas central heating.
It is the prospective purchasers responsibility to verify that all appliances, services and systems are in working order and are of adequate capacity and suitable for their purpose.
An Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs.
All prices quoted are exclusive of, but may be subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
£27,500.00. Please contact the local rating office for more information and the actual rates payable.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Petty Chartered Surveyors.